Terms & Conditions
1. This website (“Website”) is operated by Visions4Health Ltd, a company incorporated in England with registered number 06239839 and having its registered office is at 173 The Avenue, Sunbury on Thames, Middlesex TW16 6EH. All references to “our”, “we” and “us” in these Terms and Conditions refer to Visions4Health Ltd.
2. By using the Website you accept the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should leave the Website now.
3. We may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the amended terms on the Website. All amended terms automatically take effect 14 days after they are initially posted. Please ensure that you check the Website from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions and to update your preferences. These Terms and Conditions were last updated in March 2011.
4. Certain parts of the Website are available to registered users only. If you wish to register please contact [firstname.lastname@example.org].
5. When you register you will be given a user name and password. These details must be used solely by you and sharing your user name and password with any other person is strictly prohibited.
6. All materials on and content of the Website, including but not limited to text, images, illustrations and recordings, software (including, code, interface and website structure), look and feel, design and compilation are owned by us or our licensors.
7. You are permitted to use this material and/or content only as set out in these Terms and Conditions or as otherwise expressly authorised in writing by us or our licensors.
8. You may view the Website and print hard copies of material contained on the Website solely for your lawful, personal, non-commercial use. Any other copying, whether in electronic, hard copy or other format, is prohibited save as permitted by law or otherwise agreed by us in writing.
9. You may not distribute, adapt, translate, modify, merge or make available our Website content to any person all or part of any material, or use it for commercial purposes, without our prior written consent. You may not use Website content to create a database, library, news, information, archive, website or similar service (electronic otherwise). All other rights are reserved.
10. Whilst all necessary steps will be taken as soon as is reasonably practicable to maintain the continuity of the Website, V4H accepts no liability for suspension, interruption, temporary unavailability or fault occurring in the Website, howsoever caused.
11. We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website does not contain any viruses or other malicious code. However, we recommend that you regularly check for the presence of viruses and other malicious code.
12. You may in limited circumstances (for example if you are a registered user) post content on to the Website including, but not limited to, text, images, illustrations and recordings. We may or may not exercise editorial control over any content you post.
a. post any content which is obscene, offensive, malicious, discriminatory, defamatory or otherwise unlawful;
b. post any content which infringes the copyright, trade mark rights, privacy, or other intellectual property rights of any other party;
c. post unsolicited advertising material or content which includes false, misleading, deceptive or fraudulent offers to sell or buy goods or services;
d. access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, our security measures or computer systems; and
e. disseminate any material that may interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of the Website.
14. By submitting any content to the Website, you:
a. unconditionally assign to us with full title guarantee and without restriction, the legal and beneficial ownership of all intellectual property rights subsisting in such content; and
b. warrant that all such content complies with the provisions of Clause 14.1 above.
15. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is posted to, or available on, the Website without the need to give any reasons for doing so. If you object to the publication of any material placed on the Website please contact us on [?].
Third party website links
16. Links to third party websites are included on the Website for your convenience. We do not control these websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss or cost caused by your use of or reliance on such websites.
17. No website may be linked to the Website or its pages without our prior written consent.
18. V4H endeavours to ensure that all content that we include on the Website is accurate and up-to-date at the time of publication, but you acknowledge that such content is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
19.All warranties, conditions and terms in relation to such content that may be implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
If you are dissatisfied with the Website, your sole remedy is to discontinue using the Website.
Restriction, Suspension and Termination
20. We may restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the Website if we believe that you have breached these Terms & Conditions at any time. Any such restriction, suspension or termination will be without prejudice to any rights that we may have against you in respect of your breach of these Terms & Conditions. We may also remove the Website as a whole or any sections or features of the Website at any time.
Law and Jurisdiction
21. These Terms & Conditions, including the Privacy Statement and any matter relating to the Website, shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.