4. We may collect and store personal information when you visit the Website, including but not limited to:
a. name, date of birth, age, gender, email address, postal address;
b. transactional information based on your activities on the Website, community discussions, chats, feedback, correspondence through our sites, and correspondence sent to us;
c. other information from your interaction with the Website, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, IP address and standard web log information; and
d. additional information we ask you to submit to verify your identity.
5. We may collect personal information about you in the following ways:
a. any data which you provide when you complete and submit an application to us to register on the Website or receive email alerts or other communications from us;
b. any data that you provide via postings to forums and blogs and any other posting that you make to the Website; and
c. any other data which you provide to us when you enquire about our activities, email, telephone or write to us or otherwise provide us with personal information.
6. To access certain parts of the Website, we may require you to register and provide certain information about yourself. When you register, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form and you agree to maintain and update the such data as necessary.
Storage and Use
7. We will keep your personal information on a secure server. The technology that we use and the security policies which we have implemented are intended to safeguard your information from unauthorised access and improper use.
8. We may use your personal information to:
a. manage your account (if any);
b. prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities and enforce our Terms & Conditions;
c. respond to any enquiry you make;
d. customise, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
e. subject to your consent, tell you about our services and those of our associated companies; and
f. compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
9. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements (including under the Data Protection Act 1998) or to protect a third party’s rights, property, or safety or to any service providers that we may appoint to perform functions.
Third Party Sites